While there are many methods and products to help extend the life of a roof, eventually it becomes time to replace a roof. Our expert staff has the knowledge to help our clients from beginning to end. We start with a detailed photo inspection and measurement report and make that available to all key decision makers. Sometimes we utilize thermal imaging to check for hidden damage and moisture. With this information we sit down and discuss all available options to try and design the best roofing system while keeping budget concerns in mind. This can involve detailed budget discussions and planning sessions to ensure we are achieving our client’s goals. Like shopping for any high end service or product, replacing a roof can be a confusing process. We are here to make it as simple and pain free as possible.
Summary of Our Replacement Process:
- Perform a detailed inspection and create a photo and measurement report.
- Meet with client to discuss the results of the inspection and discuss options.
- Present a detailed written proposal to client.
- Discuss and layout clear next steps such as time frame, key project details, and safety considerations.
- Project management team takes over and produces the project from beginning to end.
- Manufacturer performs final roof inspection.
- Final walkthrough with our team and client representative.
- Payment and warranty delivery.
Common Commercial Roof Problems Include:
- Roof Leaks – Often solved with regular inspections & preventative maintenance
- Cracking – This is common in older asphalt based roofing systems. The membrane can shrink and crack.
- Ponding – Any water standing on your roof for more than 48 hours is a cause for concern and can threaten the strength of any roof.
- Punctures – Unnecessary foot traffic creates opportunities for damage and membrane punctures. Unsupervised contractors on the roof can make unintentional damage to sensitive areas of the roof.
- Tenting, Blow-Offs, Billowing – Occurs when the roof isn’t properly adhered- the best solution is prevention by hiring a qualified contractor.
TPO and PVC Roofing Systems
Durable, highly resistant to tears and economical, TPO and PVC based roofing membrane systems can be a great alternative to asphalt based roofing systems. Installed by our highly-trained team, TPO and PVC based roofing systems can help make your building more efficient with their highly reflective surfaces.
Metal Retrofit Roofing System